GHAUL -- Year 209
"(souls are not meant to live more than once — death was not meant to be temporary, and she is so sure that every time her heart starts to beat again that irreversible damage is further inflicted)" -- Anonya, written by Colby
Breed: Arabian Hybrid
Color: Amber champagne dun sabino (Ee/Aa/nCh/Dd/nO/nSb )
Markings: Peafowl markings
Mane & Tail: Long – feathered (brown, orange, yellow colors)
Personality Type: ENFP (“The Campaigner”)
Lucrezia as a foal was pure and naïve as most come. Her personality sparkles with her charming smile and witty words. Her unique appearance is quick to draw the eyes of others. She is optimistic about the world around her (and saw the world as a good place when she was a foal). However, she came to understand that she was simply but a piece on the game board for her father to play with and that her birth was no fairytale after a couple of years when she was sent to the Deserts for political reasons. She has always grown hatred towards her sister, Straia, for not coming to visit her like she promised when her father sent her away. Lucrezia has drastically changed her attitude towards life and family, particularly her father, Rodrik, and Straia. She has become more serious, melancholic, diplomatic, and even deceptive and cunning. However, Lucrezia still expresses some of her old personality characteristics, such as being charming, witty, and believes there is still somewhat good in life.
- Curious – When it comes to new ideas, Lucrezia isn’t interested in brooding – she wants to go out and experience the world, and doesn’t hesitate to step out of her comfort zone to do so. She is a romantic who is very imaginative and open-minded and loves to use her imagination to build off of others’ ideas and add her own twist to it, seeing all things as part of a big, mysterious puzzle called life.
- Observant – She believes that there are not irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy her curiosity, Lucrezia tries to notice all of these things and to never miss a moment. She is curious about everything, she asks many questions in order to gain a larger worldview, her interest in other places causes her to befriend others and show genuine curiosity toward them. Lucrezia often senses the truth about others and their intentions, even though she hopes for the best and prefers not to think about the ugly details of her family’s business methods. She is god at mirroring others and pretending to accommodate them, often to get her own way (which is a skill she picked up from her father, Rodrik).
- Energetic and Enthusiastic – As she observes, forming new connections and ideas, Lucrezia won’t hold her tongue. This infectious enthusiasm has a dual benefit of giving her a chance to make more social connections and giving her a new source of information and experience, as it fits her new friends’ opinions into their existing ideas. Fun to be with – lively sense of humor, dramatic, energetic, and optimistic.
- Excellent Communicator – Lucrezia enjoys both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for her, and she is adept at steering conversations towards her desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced.
- Introverted Feeling – She is a king girl, who wants to believe the best of others and is hurt deeply when betrayed. Lucrezia cares very much about a specific few people, and protects them at all costs, but can be cold when shutting others out. Her deepest affections are often shown in heartfelt actions and moment of silent understanding rather than extensive sharing of her heart. Warmly affectionate and affirming. Usually loyal and dedicated.
- Overthink Things – Lucrezia doesn’t take things at face value – she looks for underlying motives in even the simplest of things. It’s not uncommon for her to lose a bit of sleep asking herself why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it. All this overthinking isn’t just for her own benefit – Lucrezia is very sensitive and cares deeply about others’ feelings.
- Highly Emotional – While emotional expression is healthy and natural, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for Lucrezia. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, she can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.
- Independent to a Fault – Lucrezia loathes being micromanaged and retrained – she wants to be seen highly independent master of her own fate, even possessor of an altruistic wisdom that goes beyond draconian law. The challenge for her is that the world she lives in has checks and balances, a pill she isn’t very happy to swallow.
- May sometimes become reliant on others’ approval to validate her self-worth.
Parents: Rodrik x Evrae
Children: Rome (x Tarnished), Brethil (x Etojo), and Eva (x Bruise)
Genetic Traits: Shapeshifting wings, singular regeneration
Trait Genetic Code: egteg [SHAPESHIFTING WINGS][SINGULAR REGENERATION][magic][immortality][poison manipulation]