• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Quiet Kingdom is Now Full of Life [Nadlei, Any]
    She shivered slightly due to the cold but it wasn't too extreme. Soon her question of how his day went was answered "I see" she gave a slight nod "Well my day has be pleasant, i explored the falls a little" as soon as she began to speak Nadeli bolted off. The new mare seemed to have many mood swings and Light just sighed as Archam briefly looked at her before he pawed at the white sheet of snow uncovering some grass "I think she had experience some trauma in her life, she may be remembering some rather unpleasant memories" Light wasn't ome to gossip about others problems but she felt like it had to be said after all if the mare was to join the herd then Archam should know "I'll go and check on her" the chestnut mare nuzzled the stallion before heading of into the white sheet of snow to find the mare. She did wonder why the mare had run off was it the pain in her leg or was it something deeper, something more personal that had caused the younger mare to run.
    Nadeil saw light coming and nickered softly to her still sad " light.....can i talk to you?" she asked hesitantly

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam watched as Light gave him a gaze, he knew that she wanted him to check on the mare rather than herself. He held quickly glanced at the mare returning to the grass he was digging out. He lifted his head at the sound of her leaving and watched as she went after Nadlei. He enjoyed that Light was so patient with the emotional mare, it was another quality that proved she would make a good mother. He considered following after the two with the concern he had for Nadlei, but figured it would be best to let them talk alone. He would ask at another time when Nadlei was calm and collected what her outburst was about. The stag released a long huff as he blankly watched the mares dissapear from his sight. He stayed were he was in case they decided to return.

archam