• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  You don't pass or fail at being a person, dear
    He was caught by surprise of her face shoving into his, but he didn't bother as he allowed her to take her time.  He kept his expression calm, looking at her with hopes to see her calm down first before they could speak.

Once he heard speak out and noticed that she calmed down. "This place is just the Ruins. I only roam around in it. There is nothing to be worried or afraid of around here from what I have seen so far."

He looks back at her as she was given the answers that he could give to the best that he could.

Seeing her just about to say more as he didn't understand all too well about her home, but he then lightly and gently bumper his face to hers before she weeps into his shoulder. "It's okay. I can help you as I am just a nomad of these parts. I do apologize if I come as odd or unusual from most that you may have met before. If anything, did you perhaps want the time to walk with me around here as I listen what is bothering you." He offers kindness and an ear to help her. Comforting her as best as he can, he worried about her well being.

"Do not let your heart be filled with heaviness."

@Spyglass 

ooc: Your okay. No rush in it. ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You don't pass or fail at being a person, dear - by Siasus - 12-11-2022, 08:26 PM