• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  heaven help me for the way I am
    mazikeen
    She’d bitten her tongue the first time noise had tried to rise out of her but there had come a moment when she couldn’t hold it in, and now she feels like she can hear the echo of their shared pleasure ringing in her ears as she tries to calm her wild heart. It makes her laugh quietly at his reminder of what he had told her, the memories of her obedience and why she had sworn it not yet leaking into her bliss as she looks back at him with a smile of her own.

Mazikeen likes how he inches back over to her, the way his hand moves across her skin. And though she is still flushed with satisfaction, the touch awakens more desire in her - her orange eyes blazing as she looks back at him.

But then he speaks again, of the reason why they are outside Hyaline, and the blissful smile on her expression fades away. Reality settles back into her mind, chilling her. She nods and doesn’t reach out to him like she had been thinking of doing. She rolls away instead of placing herself back over top of him and shifts as she does - becoming a dark panther with glowing horns and large, black wings.

A stealthy warrior, ready to do his bidding.

And she looks at him and swallows down the confusion that is rising again, the realization of just how much she had enjoyed what just happened. And how much she’d like for it to happen again.

She also tries not to think about how she had been considering the north as well, when he had first brought it up and she had delayed her response. She is uncomfortable with the knowledge that their minds could be so in tuned with each other. Gale had a habit of asking her a question soon after she had thought of the subject, and she thought that it meant something. That it was a sign of how well they suited each other. So what does this mean, that she is now on the same page as the Curse?

“As you wish.” She says, and it’s softer than the quip she means for it to be - her uncertainty plain as she wrestles with herself for control over her emotions.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-14-2021, 06:28 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-19-2021, 08:43 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-20-2021, 11:04 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-21-2021, 04:35 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:52 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 04:11 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:06 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 08:30 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-23-2021, 02:20 PM