• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  heaven help me for the way I am
    The autumn wind is cool against his skin, and he shivers as he chuckles at her reply. Though he has her promise of obedience, it hadn’t come through breaking her, and it shows in the boldness with which she speaks. She is still daring, even after he’s ripped her to shreds and devoured her, and her lack of fear delights him.

In another lifetime, it would have enraged him. It should enrage him in this lifetime as well. That it does not is Wrong, and yet he finds that he does not care. Not now, not tonight.

He wants her, and perhaps more than that wants to know that she wants him the same way. Just then she shifts to match him, and the coincidence is too much. He laughs against her shoulder where he has been kissing, and as the fires fade from her skin, he pulls her down to the grass beside him. For a while he loses himself, focused entirely on the orange-eyed creature that smiles up at him and the way her touch sets him ablaze.

Her question - how obedient does he want her? - pulls him back to reality, and the reminder that she is here because he has told her to be.

The realization feels cold, like a winter snow atop his burning desire, and he falls still in his caresses. She’d been teasing, her touch says, yet his hand against her chin now holds her face steady rather than pulling it toward him.

He meets her gaze without a smile, his eyes tracking the way he runs his thumb below her lip with a fierce blue intensity. He must shove the Wrongness away again, and with it the clarity that might have warned him this might be a blunder.

The Curse has had her only once before, when he’d hoped it would break her, but that had failed. He still wants to break her, but not all of her. Only what parts of her might still belong to Gale, and only so he might have them himself. But he does not have the words to express this, or the lack of self-preservation that such a confession would require.

So instead he kisses her, slowly at first and then with growing intensity. Tell me that you want me, he says against her ear as his hands travel down her sides in soft caresses, and then show me that it’s true.

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-14-2021, 06:28 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-19-2021, 08:43 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-20-2021, 11:04 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-21-2021, 04:35 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:52 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 04:11 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:06 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 08:30 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-23-2021, 02:20 PM