• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; velkan, birthing
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    In the distant, remote area of the tropical island. Eva made her way yesterday to the familiar area of the island where not many wonder to. The contractions had come suddenly, but far apart where she knew she had time to make it to her birthing place. It was a small quiet paradise that she found comfort in bringing all her offspring into the world.

The quite clashing of waves on the white sandy beach bring comfort as she lays on the tropical bedding. Overhead, she is shaded by the leaves of the large palm trees, hidden from the blazing rays of the sun. The contractions come closer, her breathing comes soft and controlled, allowing nature once more to take its course.

With several pushes, she feels the first of the offspring come. Soon after she feels another contraction and gives into nature to help guide her to push several times before another one is welcomed into the world. Eva had not been wrong—this season she gave birth to twins yet again.

Moving towards her foals, after the labor pains have subsided, she welcomes her two new bundles of joy. Eva tends to each of her newly born foals, cleaning them from head to hoof, ensuring each of them are healthy. The first one, a beautiful dark purple coat with seashells in his mane. Right away she notices the glowing appearance of his coat and the deep familiarity that she knows he is a nereid. “Eugene,” she says naming the first born of the twins and cleans the last bit of him before turning her golden gaze to the youngest twin. “And you will be Egwene,” she says as she examines the black purple foal—there was something emaciated about her appearance, but Eva seeing the antler stumps on her daughter’s head confirmed her assumptions. Egwene was a mirror image of her father as Eugene was a mirror image of who she was too.

Pulling each of her twins together close, she embraces each of them, and covers them with motherly kisses. Her heart filled with warmth more than it usually did on any other day. She more than content knowing she was a mother again this year.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Velkan] I thought maybe he'd want to come meet his new children. If not no worries, just wanted to get a post up of her new twins! Smile
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; velkan, birthing - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 03:36 PM