• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Heart Has Ached {Dawn}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides
    He attempts to smooth things over, offering gestures and apologies but she did not accept them. His heart slowly crumbled as he gazes at her, he can sense her anger but she won't show it, not until he finishes speaking.

You still love me!?

She snaps the words at him, instantly doubting hin. She backs away, creating the seperation that she truly wanted from him. Her body gives all the signs of anger, her tail whipping, her hooves now paws that claw away at the innocent ground.

She asks if he knew what he did to her, and trutfully....he didn't. Her teeth turn into that of her predatory bear form, snapping at him. Her fur turns white, she was nearly in the bear form and he wonders what she intends to do should she fully shift.

He still stands before her, listening while she scolds him, a son and a daughter. He wants to smile with pride but she certainly would kill him with her own paws if he did. He wonders what they look like, what there personalities were like. But the scolding wasn't done, she goes on to disregard his apology and as she turns away she attempts to send him on his way with it.

A year? Had it been that long, he swears it was only half that long, not that it's any better. The bay brute moves to face her once again No! he wouldn't give up on them, he loves her still! Dawn, his voice pleading. Of course if he knew she carried the seed of Litotes inside her the situation wouldn't be the same. I know that I messed up, but I still love you Dawn, have you lost all yours for me? His gaze looks for her, she had to still love him...right?

@[Dawn]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-11-2019, 07:36 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 06-12-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-16-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 07-13-2019, 09:59 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-06-2019, 09:22 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-08-2019, 09:59 PM