• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin]

It was into the winds he whispered a select few words.  Finding his walls crumbling around him at the thought of never seeing the lavender and cream mare again.  He had to be leaving.  Ischia was no longer his to call home... 

That is when he hears a faint call on the same breeze.   Coming from down shore.  Lavender ears perk forwards at the noteable familiarity of his tone.  A tad sweet, just like she was.  His hooves immediately find their pace.  A quick canter as his wings are held neatly at his sides.  She couldn't be far now...

As he rounds the slight bend of coast, hazel eyes fall upon her.  His voice is quick to call to her a greeting, "Kylin!" He was relieved in every way to see her.  As he approaches swiftly, he slides to a stop in front of her.  Muzzle quick to extend another greeting.  It was so good to feel her again.  "Kylin! I thought I might never see you again.  But I couldn't stop looking for you, not until I knew you were safe," he presses himself possessively against her.  Wanting so badly to never see her go.

Upon realizes she may have just been getting back, he backs away from her to find her gaze with his, "I've sent the others to Tephra already... We should go now..." Her hesitation and confusion confirms that she did not understand what he meant, "Brennen has taken over the island, Kylin.  He has moved in his brotherhood to overthrow Krone.  We can't stay here." His eyes scan the depths of hers to find understanding but what he finds is fear.  Uncertainty plagues her and he is suddenly aware that her ties to the island may go deeper than he thought.  

His expression lightens as he moves in closer to embrace her with his neck.  To let go again so soon was unthinkable...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] so I'm assuming her reservations here to kind of move things along per our pm conversation.  So maybe they spend one night together on the beaches before he has to leave Wink if I need to change something let me know Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin] - by Klaudius - 04-22-2018, 07:01 PM