• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost among the wolves; velis

She has those pretty eyes, dipped in the rawness of the pure black. I fed off of them with my own gaze, I felt myself supporting her as her weight was all over me - just like her wicked words. I never imagined her to be so fragile and exposed, my lips felt her; each bristle like that of fine feather. Fine black feathers. My night. My beautiful little black bird.

I had her perched in my beastly grasp as I yearned for more of her voice, her magnificently sweet contralto that would whistle so sweetly down my ear. Yes, I liked it this sweet.

There was something that erupted with her reactions to me; she was not afraid of my blackish fever; as I hoped since she was the one to place them there. I had not wanted these thoughts, I am currently battling them - I did not want to burn this down; we had just sparked. I just got her.

My black daubed fangs latched to her darling hair; without thinking of the delicate way I had touched it prior - this time was more aggressive, ignorant to a thing called ‘feeling’. I had the best of intentions, but I was unmindful of a little more pressure.

”Then have it.”

My simple words exposed where I wanted to take her, she wanted me and all I wanted was her.

With my grasp I had taken over her posture, my own covering her - our blackness enveloped into something that I had animalistic-ally conducted. The beast emerged, the urges took over.

In her current form - I could not resist; I wanted to create something. It was a sort of dark magic that arrested my mind as my fore-limbs carelessly coveted her shoulders - all I could think was - we would create something beautiful. Something powerful. We would create it in the dark black night.

V E | I S

If you see a light at the end – it’s just the sun in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-06-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-07-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-07-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-08-2016, 09:41 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-09-2016, 07:47 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-14-2016, 10:00 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-21-2016, 07:14 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-21-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-22-2016, 09:53 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-26-2016, 09:26 PM