• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where Does Pain Meet Insanity?
    G'reth had tried to find his sister's scent and follow long enough to find her, but he could only get about halfway before losing her scent to the fiery scent. It was an odd scent, horse, but mingled with fire. And love on my sister's scent. She found a stallion for her, and apparently went with him somewhere.

"Where does pain end.. And insanity begin?" He asks angrily, believing if one more time he lost he would go insane with pain for losing his last piece of family. He had even lost a mare friend to a queer. Some queer stallion drove her away with odd questions, ones that weirded me out, made me shiver for this odd thing. But I left him, as any straight horse would, to find a mare instead.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    Where Does Pain Meet Insanity? - by SaphiraG1rl - 01-31-2016, 11:20 AM
    RE: Where Does Pain Meet Insanity? - by Blazed - 02-23-2016, 07:05 PM