• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i love the way that your heart breaks... (any)

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

At his acquiescence, there is a shift in the atmosphere. An anticipation that is almost palpable. Even Raelynx feels it, as unobservant as he usually is. Though his gray gaze is as dull as ever, his features placid and blank, a burgeoning excitement grows inside of him. It seems that this is a sport which never grows dull.

Kersey sweeps past him, grazing his fiery skin with her body, inciting a longing to reach for her, to replace his touch on her. But he resists, withholding the thing that he longs for. There is a certain amount of exquisite torture in the act, in denying himself. It is an altogether unexpected and delightful discovery. One he would have to consider carefully at a later time.

For now though, the seals await. The trio picks their way down the cliff side, bearing down upon the noisy, stinking creatures that litter the beach below. He gazes at them with mild curiosity, wondering how such an ungainly, defenseless species has survived so long in such a hard and cruel world.

But he is left to wonder, for the answer is not to be found here. Instead, easy prey is what is to be had. The rotund animals squawk indignantly at them as they intrude upon their resting place, but they are slow in their movement, their escape. Kult picks one unfortunate female easily from the edge of the large group, rolling her deftly across the damp sands.

Raelynx steps forward, unwilling to wait. Not this time. His charred muzzle lowers, blackened nostrils flaring wide as he takes in the seal’s wretched stench. He does not ask permission, does not hesitate in dropping his burning muzzle the seals wet skin. The faint sizzle of water turning to steam reaches his ears, soon followed by the scent of burning skin. The creature squirms and shrieks, forcing Raelynx to place one large hoof on its flat appendage in order to keep the thing from wriggling away. Satisfaction fills him then, followed by a deep, intense desire to force this creature to understand. That the seal might reach her demise before such a thing occurs is a risk he is willing to take.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Ugh, I'm sorry this took so stupidly long to get up for you guys :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i love the way that your heart breaks... (any) - by Raelynx - 11-06-2015, 12:13 AM