• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  I might go interstellar

That black anger has been inside Nashua since he has been young.

He's worked hard to overcome it and leave it behind; as a young pegasus, he traveled and roamed Beqanna as far as he could to leave that feeling on the hard ground. Nashua doesn't have the empathic abilities the rest of his family seems to have but he doesn't need them to know that the emotion simmering beneath Ciri's skin and her shield of stars could match his own. For Nash, it goes back years to the moment that he learned all the wrong that he was created from and the striped stallion has always tried so hard to be something incredibly right ever since.

Tried so hard to get it all right, but as Nash stands there looking at the glinting lights above them, all he can think about is how wrong it's gone anyway.

Yanhua, missing.
    Gale, Cursed.
    And Bolder, his youngest son -

"Not while my children are here," the Freyr tells her with a defeated air. He closes his green eyes and tries to focus on a plan. But Nash thinks that Ciri might understand his sentiment, because if it were her own estranged child (despite the heartbreaking history there), he thinks the Thane would do whatever it took to keep Takhar safe. As Nashua had tried to do with his son, even if it meant keeping the family history away from Bolder and his other children.

"I don't think either of us should be going anywhere," Nash states and finally opens his eyes, the brilliant green turning to meet the icy silver of Ciri's. "Not in this state." He tells her with a hoarse voice, feeling suddenly weary of... everything. Nothing good would come with them meeting Loess now. Not when they were both so close to the brink of losing their tempers again (at least Nashua had been), "Give me a few hours to speak with Leilan about precautions to take with the North, and then you and I will journey at first light."

@Ciri

[Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I might go interstellar - by Ciri - 07-24-2021, 02:13 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Nashua - 07-25-2021, 03:04 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Ciri - 07-28-2021, 06:56 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Nashua - 08-01-2021, 06:58 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Ciri - 08-02-2021, 04:31 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Nashua - 08-04-2021, 07:01 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Ciri - 08-09-2021, 01:16 AM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Nashua - 08-10-2021, 07:24 PM
    RE: I might go interstellar - by Ciri - 08-10-2021, 08:35 PM