• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Part the veil [any]
    I can't do this alone anymore
    'Cause I'm no good on my own anymore
    Though the grassy field was seemingly normal, he too was in awe of the strange equines that inhabited the area. A plethora of colours and unique attributes lay before him, the Summer sun warmed his grey coat as he moved through the vivid green grass, his ears twitching as the blades made a gentle sound below his feet. Casanova had never bore witness the magnificence of magic, he was quite convinced that it wasn't actually real, it had to be a trick of some sort; though, admittedly the fake effects did look convincingly real - he would need to remember to ask them how to do that later, it could be good for attracting some partners.

Just as the thought crossed his mind, his eyes settled upon a white figure, and sparks flew into his yellow eyes. The stallion stood there in awe, glancing around him after a while to see if anyone else was seeing what he was seeing. He couldn't see anyone else approaching, so he took that as a queue to make his move, and pranced proudly towards the pale equine, making a show of himself as he did so. He'd realized though, that he had nothing to really say. His steps quickly became awkward and slow, nearly tripping over his own feet as he made his way towards her. Slowing to a walk, he took in a deep breath and hoped she'd at least noticed him approaching, before speaking up. Or, maybe it was better she hadn't noticed his embarrassing attempt at showing off.

"S-so...I heard there are angels on this island. Guess I got lucky and found one of em', care to bless me with your company?" If he was capable of blushing, he'd be beet red now, and he scolded himself internally for his pathetic attempt at breaking the ice.
    Cutthroat Casanova
    Spacecowboy

@[Whisteria]
    [Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Part the veil [any] - by Whisteria - 10-13-2020, 02:00 PM
    RE: Part the veil [any] - by Cutthroat Casanova - 10-13-2020, 06:42 PM