• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

white rope marionette; arthas & any

Arthas

He travels through Taiga, quietly, his presence had been unknown aside from Bane. The once dead king had returned, he was more than excited to posses a physical body again, but still he found himself avoiding Lepis. Not only did his hatred for her make his stomach twist, but surely it was mutual.

He had been busy since returning from the dead, having ran into a forgetful Breckin and convincing her of a friendship they never truly had. Alas, Arthas needed some fun in his life since retutning and Breckin was the perfect target.

He occasionally visits the border of Taiga, having told Breckin about his home. He knew she wasn't too far off if he ever needed her, but keeping her out of the public eye for as long as possible was the best for his plans.

But as he travels he can hear a gathering and he gulps with instant worry. His pace quickens as he travels quietly, his body growing to a halt as he spots not one...not two...but THREE equines surrounding Breckin. And too make it all the better, Lepis was one.

His pelt would have turned white if he possessed such magic, but instead he forces his way into the gathering. He had to protect his secret, and of course as he closes in he catches Lepis calling her Breckin. Hopefully he wasn't too late, and he quickly slides himself beside the pale spotted mare.

No Lepis, this is Roz, she's my friend. His harsh yellow gaze sits on Lepis for a few hearbeats. She looked stronger than ever, but from what Bane told him she had to....she didn't have anyone on her side anymore. He nearly grins at the thought of her failed marriage, but instead he remains begrudged.

She's new to Beqanna, I told her to come visit my home. He drops plenty of bombs, not only to Lepis, but the other two he had never met. He is thankful that the pelt Breckin sports is not unique to just her, but a pattern many can hold. Her shell of a body that is perfect for matching his story.

He glances a smile to Breckin before meeting the eyes of the other two strangers. I'm Arthas by the way, he extends his name to them both, perhaps they would find him more enjoyable than Lepis.

Dangerous Business

@[Breckin] <3

Messages In This Thread
    white rope marionette; arthas & any - by Breckin - 11-20-2019, 05:28 PM
    RE: white rope marionette; arthas & any - by Aten - 11-20-2019, 09:27 PM
    RE: white rope marionette; arthas & any - by Arthas - 11-22-2019, 04:10 PM