• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin]

With another press into her, she is leaning into him as well.  It isn't just the sound of want coming from her lips or quickening of her heart.  He'd love her how she was meant to be loved... 

There was only a moment of hesitation.  She was pure in every way and he was unsure if he should remove that from her.  But she had asked for it, hadn't she?  Yes, yes she had. Nearly begged for it.  His large wings settled tight against his sides as he draws nearer to her.  Silver eyes slipping along her figure as he again begins to trail his velvet lavender lips down her neck.  Continuing down the dip of her spine and the incline of her rump.  Careful to not entangle her fragile wings amongst his.  Slow steps bring his shoulder to inline with her hip while his muzzle drags from her topline and down the side of her gaskin.  Her lilac and cream pelt was soft under his touch as he explore every inch of her body.  Feeling the slight involuntary twitch of her muscles beneath him was addicting.  Like an addict finding his next fix, he trailed down her thighs.  Seeking the slight movement of her body giving to his touch. Every now and then, he'd place a kiss along his chosen path.  Waiting for a signal from her that she was ready for him to claim her for his own...

When that moment does come, he moves smoothly behind her.  Placing his head atop her rump and rising up, fore limbs settling into the slight indent before her hips and gently holding her.  Again careful to not harm her in the process, he pulls her into his loins.  Pushing himself into her with caressing thrusts.  He pauses only once to massage a place along her withers and then he continues to make her his.  

Only after his task is accomplished does he slip off her.  Still placing attentive touches along her rear and sides as he moves up alongside her.  Silver-hazel eyes searching for her satisfaction in becoming his, he needed no words.  The night around them is silent still except for the light crashing of waves along the white-washed sands.  He wished he could stay here with her forever or that she would change her mind in leaving Ischia behind...   

They remain inseparable, settling beside one another.  Needing only the company of one another.  Soon dawn would creep upon the lands again and he would disappear before she awakes.  Leaving a part of him with her.  Pressing his lips to her forehead, he whispers a goodbye as she sleeps, "I will return for you soon, My Kylin." 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] respond if you'd like Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin] - by Klaudius - 05-09-2018, 01:20 PM