• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost among the wolves; velis

I was lost to her; almost regretting my reservations as her pretty black cells collapsed so perfectly under her dim awn of time. Her spell detached my senses in this instance; surely convinced her shade would never abandon me; ever again. As if I shared this darling dream alone, the nocturnal creatures that infested - suspiciously parted. This was prophecy that break of day would soon take place; yet my proverbial tread did not commence. I alone had her; all to myself. It was like a candied secret we shared. Time was a stranger with her around. Lost like me.

We crashed. We crashed in the most profoundly beautiful way; the only flaw in her taste was that I had not taken it first. My conditions have numbed the barrier that cloaked my corpse; but I have imagined this moment for so long - every sweet fraction of thought rendered the touch. The blackness of my stare ascended to the sky that ran its uncured reflection over the glassiness; to my disappointment there was a luster that brewed faintly between the cloudy array. As I wondered her feel - the blackness cried from my intrusive awe at dawn.

I returned to my beloved; masking the anxiety that pinched my humor. My dream was displaced with constant wonder; as she spoke I could not hinder myself any longer. I moved closer to her - my night’s alluring form was almost as tall; my steps to align against her unblemished blackness was almost perfect but not quite. I had dominated her slightly in height; and I enjoyed the view. For once, I could cover her under my shade.

"My Night…" my acknowledgement mangled from the rutted exterior of my lips; gnawed by the bitter black excretions that were vindictive to my being.

As I rounded her; I could not help but to collapse against her once more, my torn lips returned their affections - my mark of decay latched; yet her prettied black remained unchanged.

I was stuck, Why now?.

I was almost haunted by her feminine form as the corrosive friction followed her with the edges of my teeth; along her neck. The crack of my fangs were astounded by the structure at which they pressed, up to her ears, offering words so affected; it streamed down her caves in a deep whisper.

"…you saved me long ago. You have found me many times before,"

My adoration was firm as my blackly eyes created a home within hers, "Do you remember?" the blackness soaked in a concern that withered me slightly. Almost as corrosive as the endless blight she had bestowed. I was forgiving; she was the only one to give me relief with her dark soundness. As day approaches, I stand and trust that her witchcraft stood effective as well. Even if the shadow deceived. We stood.

V E | I S

If you see a light at the end – it’s just the sun in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-06-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-07-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-07-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-08-2016, 09:41 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-09-2016, 07:47 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-14-2016, 10:00 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-21-2016, 07:14 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-21-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-22-2016, 09:53 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-26-2016, 09:26 PM