• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY
    He see's her in everything. When the ocean lept and the waves where tipped in white. When the clouds passed silently across the pale morning sky. When children laughed gleefully in the meadow. All he could do was see her, and when the girl approached he couldn't help but see her. 

Couldn't help but see Zephyr

"Hello."

She had approached quietly, but he had heard her. Her voice is timid, as though she is afraid of him... Perhaps she was. She wouldn't be the first. If he choose to yell a bit the chances of her running screaming into the forest were high.

"Hello."

He replies, allowing emerald eyes to meet her own gaze briefly before settling upon the earth once more. The girl was pale but not as pale as his child had been at birth. She was painted with spots that coated a creme bodice. Krigare could almost remember the days when he was that young. Naive and trusting.

"Where do you come from girl? I do not recognize your scent."

For it was true, perhaps he was gone too long.
    Yes, that was probably it.

"I am Krigare, and before you ask. If you ask, I come from nowhere."

He fell silent once more.
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY - by Krigare - 01-26-2018, 09:12 PM