• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog]
    Though Neoma was still grazing nearby, probably overhearing most of what was being said between Sreva and the stallion, the painted mare didn't care. She let her eyes flutter in content as Chemdog moved his muzzle down toward her shoulder, using his teeth to scrape at her skin, relieving any itches she might have had there. He moved up her neck again, whispering into her ear before brushing his muzzle against the well-built muscles on her chest.

And ignoring the words she said completely, Chemdog was only preoccupied with Sreva it seemed. The mare turned her head to look at him, wondering why he hadn't said anything about Neoma, before asking if she'd come on a stroll with him. Though she wished for her friend to get to know Chemdog better since Neoma would now more than likely be living in his territory if she wished to stay around a friend, Sreva couldn't help but turn and smile at the stallion.

"That sounds like a lovely idea," she offered, already stepping away from her friend after giving a goodbye glance and encouraging Chemdog to follow her as she smiled.

Messages In This Thread
    I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-22-2017, 05:35 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Prism - 05-30-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM