• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog]

Winter’s grip is loosening, he pondered idly, eyes glazed over frozen on the tumbling water beside him. He dreams by the river’s sharp edge sometimes, among the alders and the moss and various wetland trees. Still the snow is ankle deep, knee and chest height in some places left untrodden; it is chunky and slippery, half melted and half mud. The usual deep jade palette of moss and hanging leaves of his hide-out is now gray, brown and white – and of course, the crystal waters rushing over beaten stones. This place has turned out to be a rather serene hang out, so serene that he expects someone to kick him out any day now…So far though, he’s been left to his desires, adventures, siestas in peace. That’s good enough for him to linger uninvited until told otherwise.

The river’s sound engulfs all things within a hundred or so yards of its path, drowning all else. One’s eyes become keen when lurking about in hidey-holes by the rushing water’s edge. He sees the broken azure pattern slither through the thick maple trees first and his ears perk even though their pretty useless at the moment. Soon after he’s assured it’s another horse, the starry roan bum of Sreva becomes obvious to him. He grins to himself and makes his way up the bank and through the small grove of maples between them, closing the distance. His lofty trot makes each step a prominent thud, throwing chunks of snow and mud in his wake. He comes in slow though and his nose is held out to meet Sreva’s gently, whuffing softly in part from trotting up the hill in snow and partly out of affection.

You brought a friend.” His lips still on Sreva’s, pushing her lovingly while his teal eyes find the blue roan. He can read her reluctance, but he’s not sure if it is the normal amount of reluctance everyone sort of has when they’re in a new place or is it like, suspicious reluctance? He’s puzzled, but doesn’t let that play across his smirk and tilted bright eyes, wet with curiosity as they stiffen on Neoma. “Well, welcome.” He says this playfully and returns his attention to the mare at the end of his nose. He nibbles her, even licks her lips and cheek a little. Her longing is returned.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sreva]

Messages In This Thread
    I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 05-17-2017, 06:18 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-22-2017, 05:35 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Prism - 05-30-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM