• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Have I Found? [open]
    [Image: beleza_zpsc3zjqhsw.gif]
    b e l e z a
        Just as I breathed a sigh of relief from comforting my paranoia, a small red thing walked up to me. I looked disgusting. I was really not in any condition to entertain company... My palomino and white fur was dirty, my mane and tail were a mess, and I was tired. I was so tired. At this point, I was tired of traveling. I was tired of being alone. The speckled red horse spoke to me, and his sing-song tone rose to my audits, a greeting and a name. Names... His name was Fox. Hm. Perhaps it would be wise to withhold my name... He seemed a little, mischievous in nature. Perhaps it was the land or perhaps it was just my paranoia, but I didn't trust him. Then came his asking for my name. Sigh. I didn't actually sigh, it was an internal thing. Oh boy, I was rusty at this whole communication thing. "Oh hello Fox." Then before my eyes, a giant beast with jet black feathers graced my vision. Wow, that was something I'd never seen before. Okay, okay, nothing huge, just a giant flying FREAK coming at me at top speeds, no biggie.

Oh and he was walking towards us. I looked like SHIT why oh why what a terrible time to look so disgusting. I was taller than he, but his ginormous wings gave him great size. Well, that looked like a man who could hold it down. Then his beautiful voice graced my carefully perked ears, a greeting and another name. This one was important. Brennan. Hm. I had to think on my feet, my first impressions in these unknown lands were important to my future here. "Thank you, Brennan, I am Beleza, what pleasure it is of mine to meet both of you. May I ask where perhaps I am within these lands?" Play it safe, play it safe bel. I let a friendly manner come across my mid-range toned voice, a soft but strong sound to listen to. I let my tail sway in the easy summer breeze, and let my scary blue gaze wander over the roan animal and the winged one. I tried not to linger to long on Brennan and his handsomeness, no need to fawn. It was a normal occurrence, having wings. I wondered if every animal in this land had some sort of difference to them. I deeply studied Fox, now curious if he had anything special about him.

Messages In This Thread
    What Have I Found? [open] - by Beleza - 02-02-2017, 11:54 AM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Fox - 02-03-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Brennen - 02-03-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Beleza - 02-03-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Fox - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Brennen - 02-06-2017, 12:32 AM