• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Have I Found? [open]
    My heart saw the things that my eyes couldn't see

He shouldn't be here. He knows it, but the allure of the forbidden is always tempting (although, technically speaking, he hasn't been forbidden from coming here. Common sense might tell a young colt otherwise, but he had left caution to the wind long ago). At first, he edges along the borders cautiously, but success emboldens him.

With a wicked little grin, he trots forward, head held high and steps buoyant. The grass here is long and thick, prospering beneath the early summer sun. Small dips in the relatively flat land allow for somewhat more private conversations.

The sun shines warmly, highlighting the activity of the place. It is delightful and invigorating to a boy as gregarious as the young Fox. Absolutely enchanting in all its forbiddenness.

For the most part, he is ignored. A small red form amidst the grassy summer waves, frolicking casually as is the wont of foals. But he is not content to be ignored, and soon he spies a lone more. He quite obviously appears as no danger to anyone here (though the reverse had not yet occurred to him. Still, he does at least have some means of protection in the form of his traits), so he is quite exuberant in his approach.

He knows the homeless wander here looking for places to stay. With that in mind, he wonders how terribly offended Magnus would be if he were to bring someone home. Hopefully not much so.

It causes him very little qualm however. Instead, his lips curve into a broad grin as his eyes lift to seek out the strange mare's. ”Hi there! I'm Fox,” he says brightly, voice high with youth. ”What's your name?”

Fox

He's a troublemaker apparently :|

Messages In This Thread
    What Have I Found? [open] - by Beleza - 02-02-2017, 11:54 AM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Fox - 02-03-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Brennen - 02-03-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Beleza - 02-03-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Fox - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: What Have I Found? [open] - by Brennen - 02-06-2017, 12:32 AM