• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gathering ideas
    (05-30-2015, 11:46 PM)I love the ice wall, I feel like that should just be a permanent Tundra thing even without Brennan\s magic. Wrote: Are we still going with the cave inside of the magical ruins still? You could always make that a "part" of the ice wall. Like the ice wall is formed around it or the cave is built into the ice wall...idk. Just a thought.

I like the addition to the castes i.e. the specific jobs. I also like the idea of a point system for promotions, etc, however, to touch on what Devin said, I feel like that kind of gives an advantage to the quantity v quality posters. I think that promotions should weigh heavily on some kind of point system, but ultimately be up to the king/queen or leader of the castes for all things considered. The air force is a cool idea, obviously only ones with wings could participate but I love that idea. 

Warhorses (army?) - Air force - Border patrol/Fortification (also maintaining the wall etc) - 

I like the idea of having a spymaster, etc but idk if that goes into diplomatic/army ranks. I'd suppose more of the army ranks considering thats not very diplomatic. 

In addition, I just really want some damn polar bears. CAN WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN. 

Also, Kratos has yet to do the cave thing. Are we still doing the cave brother initiation thing? Or something new?

Messages In This Thread
    gathering ideas - by kahzie - 05-29-2015, 03:17 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Charmx - 05-29-2015, 03:40 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by devin - 05-30-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-03-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by kahzie - 06-08-2015, 12:10 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-09-2015, 01:46 PM