• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Peering through the dust of dawn (Any)
    ooc // crap I thought I was fast! lmao

Raising a child had proven to be more difficult than she had imagined. It was a very involved process, nurturing the little life she'd brought into the world. It was a rewarding thing, for sure, and she dearly loved her son. But sometimes it was nice to slip away for a moment. He was growing quite big and bold these days, anyway -- she had already noticed his proclivity for exploring.

Desirea stood near a tree, surveying those who came to the field. She was here mainly to relax, but she figured she may as well keep an eye out for untraited mares who might like to join up with she, Szeth, and the little fallabella mare.

A beautiful silvery mare came into the field like a dream, moving with grace that captured Desirea's attention. Ears pricked, she followed the mare's movements until the beauty sank nimbly down to the earth, her mane trailing softly in the air. A small smile came to Desirea's lips, and she started forward.

She had only crossed a few long steps, however, when another came into view. Desi's smile turned to a frown, but she kept moving closer.

"Hello," she called softly, with her delicate voice. "I'm Desirea," she offered, sinking down to lay across from the mare and flashing her a shy smile.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Peering through the dust of dawn (Any) - by Desirea - 06-16-2016, 08:40 PM