• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY]
    Raxa rolled her eyes, "I may not right now, but somebody may," she stated with a cheeky grin. She noticed how the stallion and mare acted around each other; if they weren't lovers, or at least in love, then Raxa was secretly a water buffalo.

As the palomino mare nudged the paint stallion and turned to acknowledge Raxa one last time, the mare dipped her head, "If I do ever need you, your advice, then... I'll be sure to look you guys up. For now, I think it's just about me getting used to this new place and the fact that I'll have to listen to the rules of some horse that calls himself king."

Raxa turned away as well, intent on going out to explore the kingdom and its boundaries. Before she took off, she glanced back at the two horses, "Thanks... for what you've done."

The pinto mare reared before she took off at a gallop through the fields, eager to let herself loose and see what this new home of hers was like.

Messages In This Thread
    A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Ashara - 04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Raxa - 04-25-2016, 06:10 PM