• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY]
    "Unless you guys have a style here that's different than from where I come from, yeah, I am. Every herd I've lived with before, unless the boss stallion thought you were worth defending, it was every horse for herself. So, as you can imagine, I had to learn to fight my own battles. I may not be the strongest compared to some stallions, but I am quick of mind. And I know how to use my teeth, so you give me a reason to use them to fight other horses, they'll be feeling it," Raxa explained.

Like the mare said, she wasn't sure if the horses here fought a different way. She'd always grown up learning to fight with her teeth and hooves, keeping stallions and unwanted predators away. Other horses too, if they proved to be a nuisance.

"I may not seem like the biggest fan of following orders, but I will do so if they make sense, and the one giving them knows what he or she is doing. Otherwise, I like my own style."

Messages In This Thread
    A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Ashara - 04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Raxa - 04-19-2016, 10:25 PM