• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sorea
    PHAEDRUS
    He nods as the mare approaches. His lips thinning into a strained smile. Dissapointment floods through his body as she tells him that she would like to stay. He lowers his head, once again accepting the fact that he had dissapointed yet another creature. With a flutter of his wings he opens his maw to speak. Before he can say anything to her another stallion is present. Did they really believe that he would break his word? The blue tipped stallion cant decide which one hurt his pride more. That as hard as he tried he would always come up short, or that as trustworthy as he was others had a tendency to shy away from him.

I'm Phaedrus, this is Sheba He nods to the bobcat sitting at his side. Lovely to meet you both She purs out aproaching the mare with softly padded paws. I had no intentions of forcing you. He pauses for a moment taking in the looks between the two horses. Sheba flicks her slitted eyes towards him and he knows.

Chocolate eyes hopefully look towards the mare. I apologize if gave the wrong empression. He had only intended on offering a home away from home. A place outside of the Falls that she could stay as well. He never forced anyone to do anything they didn't want to. All the mares currently within his borders were there out of their own volition. Most of them worked with one kingdom or another. They still made time for the herd, just as he did even with his duties to the Dale. I never force anyone to come or go at any specific tìme you are more then welcome to come at your leasure. When you are ready I will hopefully be there when you come calling again. He shifts getting ready to leave the border.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

OOC: I'm a bit confused, are you still wanting her to be a part of the herd? If not I can just delete this thread.

Messages In This Thread
    Sorea - by Phaedrus - 04-17-2016, 09:20 PM
    RE: Sorea - by Sorea - 04-18-2016, 06:19 PM
    RE: Sorea - by Jedi - 04-19-2016, 07:20 PM
    RE: Sorea - by Phaedrus - 04-19-2016, 08:29 PM
    RE: Sorea - by Sorea - 04-20-2016, 09:15 AM