• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY]
    "It's... nice to meet you too..." the mare replied, looking at the palomino. Ashara went on to tell her that she was free to come and go from the kingdom as long as she fulfilled her duties, and that was already a big plus for Raxa. She was definitely of the free-spirited nature, and while she didn't mind staying in one place for a while, Raxa wished to roam every so often, to stretch out her legs and let her heart run free.

Not like anyone else would be looking for it anyway.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'll like it here. Very nice place, lots of open space, plenty of room to run," she noted.

In regards to Ashara's question, Raxa nodded, "Yeah. I came from... well, I lost count of how many days I traveled. Never stopped running really, not until I found this place. Others in the Field weren't exactly welcoming of me but they weren't like the other herds I've come across. The fact that the horses weren't chasing me away with teeth and hoof was enough of a bonus that I decided to hang out there until I found someplace more my style," she explained.

Raxa was not one for letting a lot of others in close to her; she'd placed her trust before in those around her, and they'd misused it. She was not going to go through that again, and so she was careful with what she allowed past her lips. She felt that her explanation of where she came from was enough to satisfy the curiosity of these horses.

Yet, at the same time, Raxa had a feeling that they would keep trying to pry her open like a walnut, until they could get at the secrets she'd buried deep inside the still-bleeding wounds of her heart.

Messages In This Thread
    A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Ashara - 04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Raxa - 04-18-2016, 09:26 PM