• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY]
    "I've already had my fair share of fighting. I'm pretty sure that I can stand up to those that threaten your home, especially if they are trying to steal something. I don't like that one bit. Of course, I wouldn't say it if I was stealing from another to benefit the kingdom's health," Raxa stated, throwing her head up.

She chuckled in good manner before the stallion spoke up. Though she was unsure about what he said, she eventually relented, "I'm a quick learner, but obviously even my skills may not be fast enough, so yeah, I'd appreciate being taught how things around here work."

The trio of horses were quiet as they entered what must have been their home, and it remained that way until the stallion neighed. Perhaps he was calling the others who lived here? Not like Raxa cared that much, unless one of these kingdom horses threatened her to get her to leave. Now that she was used to.

In the meantime, Raxa decided to look around from her vantage point. Her blue eyes widened; this place was beautiful! A waterfall roared in the distance, its blue color popping out against the rolling hills of green grass. The bugs were definitely less of a problem than they had been in the field, and for that she was grateful. Those flies had been a bunch of pests.

Then, Raxa heard the mare ask a question. The brindle roan mare hesitated a moment before turning to look at the palomino mare and the stallion, "It's Raxa."

Messages In This Thread
    A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Ashara - 04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: A warrior you say? [Raxa, Jedi, ANY] - by Raxa - 04-16-2016, 06:46 PM