• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Little lies and butterflies; Zayn, any
    Raincloud stood, thinking for certain that Zayn would kill her. He asked who Flamboyance's father was, she said "I-I don't know," That was true, she didn't know. "Some stallion just came and did it." Ah, now there's the lie. She had really told him to, because she was bored of Zayn and the stallion looked....... interesting.

A sick smile grew across her lips as she listened to Zayn's terms. "Of course, Zayn. You know I intended to give the little brat to Waylan. And you know I would have killed it if it was a colt." She rubbed her blue roan body against his, and just so he totally believed her, she kicked the filly's shoulder, drawing blood. A mother who cared about her filly would never do that.

Messages In This Thread
    Little lies and butterflies; Zayn, any - by Flamboyance - 03-15-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: Little lies and butterflies; Zayn, any - by Flamboyance - 03-17-2016, 05:44 PM
    RE: Little lies and butterflies; Zayn, any - by Raincloud - 04-10-2016, 09:23 PM