• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Quiet Kingdom is Now Full of Life [Nadlei, Any]
    The mare reared up. Light found it odd but she could tell the mare was rather skittish maybe she hadn't been around others for a long time? Something must have happened in her past but Light decided not to ask any questions. Soon the mare calmed and said that she had twisted it "It's quite alright" her voice was gentle as to not startle the mare again then the other trotted up to the chestnut and bowed her head before stating what Light already knew herself. Then she went back to the stallion, it seemed like a ping pong match as Archam walked to her and rubbed his body along hers. Light leaned into the touch as she was circled by the stallion before he came to a stop to nuzzle her neck and then he was off again into the middle "Well then it's an absolute pleasure to meet you Nadeli, the falls are utterly bewitching i must show you some time" even though Light was new to the falls as well she had taken quite a few little walks an new her way around well enough not to get lost very quickly. Suddenly Nadeli seemed to gain a buttload of energy as she ran around bucking and rearing before asking where good grazing was "The frontiers have some good grazing, i haven't been myself but i think i know where it is" she was a little taken aback but the sudden mood switch in the mare one moment she was skittish the next hyper. Light gave a smile before casting her eyes to the stallion "Archam, how has your day been?" she liked to know things where going smoothly and plus she could be rather nosey at times.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Quiet Kingdom is Now Full of Life [Nadlei, Any] - by Lightningflame - 03-30-2016, 06:59 PM