• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Gentle Giant
    This was the way the night had cashed in. Choices had been made and things happened, and here we were. It was sad, and funny. My life was made of this. Stuff like this.

He could feel her move closer.

The warmth of her body radiating outward and he could feel it against his chest and the side of his face. His smile grows before nodding softly. "I am glad to hear it as I would be happy to show it to you." He pauses for a moment, taking a step away from her as he turns towards the paths that lead out of the field and towards the south where the Valley kingdom could be found.

"How about I take you there now?" He begins to walk his pace steady, but just slow enough for her to keep up. "I do hope Hugo that you like it well enough to stay. We have quite a variety of personalities, but we all do our best to get along and keep our kingdom running smoothly." A small smile traces the edges of his lips, giving him a sort of peaceful look despite his sharp features.

"I want you to know about the state our kingdom is in at the moment. We are currently working at a realigning our kingdom into new leadership." He tilts his head slightly in her direction as he continues to lead her deeper south. "I once ruled the Valley as it's king. I worked hard to build it's activity, bring forward a strong front." He pauses for a moment to let her take it in.

"Those I put in my place have all but disappeared and because of it I have stepped forward once more in hopes of doing the same thing and eventually finding a new leader for the Valley." He comes to a stop outside the Valley's border. "I do hope Hugo that it wouldn't be inappropriate of me to ask for your support." He knows it's a lot of him to ask in their short time of knowing each other, but it was a necessary question.

While waiting for her answer he stands at the Valley's border next to the taller mare patiently, not pushing her and giving her time to answer and take it all in. He can smell the pines as the tall pine trees towered over the both of them and he can still see the way the mountains peak above the tall tree tops to the southeast borders of the kingdom in the back of his mind.

With new faces came change and so gently was it carried along in the wind.

demian

@[Hugo] feel free to post in the valley continuing this thread <3 i'm sorry this took so long i was waiting to get approval for my plot in the valley and valentines turned crazy since it was also my mother's birthday <3

Messages In This Thread
    The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-13-2016, 11:18 PM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-14-2016, 12:38 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-14-2016, 12:49 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-14-2016, 03:00 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-14-2016, 01:20 PM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-15-2016, 06:45 PM