• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Gentle Giant
    Hugo stayed quiet, but a smile still graced her features. Demian was strange, but Hugo didn't mind. It just made him unique, extra considering all of his neat features. What mostly caught her attention though was the winged stallion's words. He was offering her a place (excusing his hastiness) and was explaining about it. It was not a herd? Hugo's ears twiddled around, how could horses not live in herds?

Her question was answered though, Demian explained that it was called a kingdom instead, ruled by a king and queen with a few other higher-ranked horses. The mare nodded her head to show she was understanding his explanations. The girl had never even heard of the term 'kingdom' for horses to live in. What made her beam was when he offered the spot, she was also given the opportunity to leave or turn down the offer.

Hugo didn't think of leaving a kingdom, no it didn't really seem to fit her. She would rather live with a family rather then by herself (with substitutions of isolation every once in a while). She walked a bit closer to him, her man flowing the tiniest bit, a gentle smile etched onto her soft face. "I would love to see the kingdom, I doubt I would leave though. It peaks my interest indeed though." She offered to him kindly, her feathers became entangled with a few grass glades.
    The Gentle Giant

Messages In This Thread
    The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-13-2016, 11:18 PM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-14-2016, 12:38 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-14-2016, 12:49 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-14-2016, 03:00 AM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by Hugo - 02-14-2016, 01:20 PM
    RE: The Gentle Giant - by demian - 02-15-2016, 06:45 PM