• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Horizons (Open)

Zayn was quite fun to play with, I found that out rather quickly. He was rambunctious and young, but not quite as young as I. His amusement his plain on his face when he speaks of luck, and I snort out a laugh, ”Lucky for you, you mean.” Our play comes to an end after I introduce myself, a soft smile pressing against my lips when his reply reaches my auds.

Though I wanted to play and frolic with him some more, I knew it was neither the time nor the place. It had taken me a lot longer than it should have to realize that the claiming fields were perhaps not the best location to dawdle. He seemed hospitable enough and his patience had not yet reached its limit with me. It doesn’t take long to convince myself that it would be best to go with him; perhaps I would one day birth him a son or daughter even. He had the musky scent of a stallion mingled with the perfume of other mares on his coat so I had a notion that I wasn’t the first mare he had succeeded at claiming and not the last either.

When I raise my green eyes to his sun kissed face I can see a twinge of impatience on his features and a coy smile begins to creep onto my lips. I let an amorous laugh slip between my mouth at his words, ”I think you know the answer to that already, Zayn.” I move my roan body close enough to his that I can feel the warmth radiate from his hide and wait for him to lead on.

OOC: You can move this thread to Mourning Mountains now if you’d like c:

kodaline

tell me pretty lies

Messages In This Thread
    New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-08-2016, 04:58 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-09-2016, 04:07 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-09-2016, 12:49 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-09-2016, 03:21 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-11-2016, 01:38 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Tinsel - 02-16-2016, 02:14 AM