• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Horizons (Open)

Everything is finally going his way.

The golden stallion is still smiling as he makes his way into the field, his mind still back in the Mourning Mountains. Back with his two brand new sons, and their still recovering mothers.

So much has changed for him in the past year. In the summer of last year he’d had all but nothing to his name. He’d simply been the son of Chamber prisoner. A no one.

But now, a year later, everything has changed. He has a herd, he has mares and two young sons to carry on his bloodline. And he’s finally beginning to claim a place in the Chamber and try to work towards the position his father had carried so long ago.

But why stop there?

His red eyes focus once more on the the field around him. Three mares to a herd is nice, but he could always do with more …

He zeroes in on a blue roan mare, as yet unapproached by the many other stallions and recruiters in the field. She’s passably pretty, and quite young - a good choice for potentially bearing his future children.

Once upon a time he would have played nice, putting on a charming facade to convince her to join his herd, but now he doesn’t bother with pretence. He’s not desperate anymore - while a fourth mare would be nice, it’s not like his herd will die out if some white knight swoops in to ‘rescue’ her.

With a nasty smile on his face he slips up alongside the young mare, and sinks his teeth into her shoulder in a claiming nip. “You’re mine, darling. Follow me.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

If she doesn't put up a fight, Zayn's herd is here http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=55
    Smile

If she does put up a fight, I am totally willing to play it out further. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-08-2016, 04:58 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-09-2016, 04:07 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-09-2016, 12:49 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-09-2016, 03:21 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Zayn - 02-11-2016, 01:38 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Kodaline - 02-12-2016, 12:21 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Tinsel - 02-16-2016, 02:14 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Tinsel - 02-17-2016, 02:36 AM
    RE: New Horizons (Open) - by Dottie - 02-17-2016, 02:30 PM