• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

It is only now, when they stand squared off, does my view move to the burning tree. 

Surprise does not come to my face when he says he is from Pangea.  I had expected as much given the way he looked and acted.  What does stir interest is the way he states the land as being governed by Carnage. 

When I had first returned to Beqanna I had made a stop in the kingdom but had found no one there.  I remember stories from my grandfather, who ruled over Pangea, and of Carnage's influence there.  How odd the dark God had regained leadership after all this time.

My attention is shifted when he speaks of the entity and its worthiness within my kingdom.  The crown of bone on my head simply dips in agreement.  An eternal burning pine in a forest of pines, there could be nothing more fitting.

I sense the undead stag had come here looking for something and I can't help but assume it is an entity with his soured words of his own lands.  “That is quite odd,” I pause in thought, “Pangea does not strike me as a land of healing…  I have heard of a southern kingdom that may be fitting of such magic. There is little I know about the land but it is said to be next to heavenly," which is probably why I haven't ventured that far, I think.

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 08:48 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Kreed - 06-13-2024, 09:21 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 09:45 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Kreed - 06-13-2024, 10:13 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 11:56 AM