• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

The Ringmaster grew restless tonight, as with most nights.  I preferred to slumber on and off in the heat of the day, leaving my patrolled wanderings to the cool air of the night.  As with most night walkers it was simply customary.

So it does not surprise me when I scent another crossing into the thick pine cover.  He tastes of dust and death, and when my eyes fall upon him, staring at my Chambers entity, I am not shocked that he looks of it.

My silver eyes watch as he hungrily covets the spiraling flames of the eternal light.  It's orange glow refracts off my eyes giving them a ghostly shimmer.  I remain unmoved within the confines of the trees, only sending out a thread of magic that coaxes the undead creature from their fixation on the tree.

When he turns to find me peering at him he would not know that it was I who moved him.  Not physically obviously, but just a slight sensation that would prompt a feeling of not being alone in this place.

My assumption that he is a nightwalker too is confirmed in the curl of his torn lips as he speaks at me in smooth tones.  Those of the light would be hesitant to converse with shadows, let alone ask them their name.  Nor would they be fumbling around in the darkness unless very lost.  The reflection in his face says he is right where he wished to be.

So I step out from the black shroud, allowing the light of the tree to show me for what I am.  The crown of bone I wore was held high, even to one of tall stature like him.

My eyes held his gaze, examining his face more deeply now.  There was a smugness about the way he spoke.  And that grin held a thirst –for what I was not sure.  My stone expression hints my lack of amusement in the situation.

“I think a better question is who are you and why are you in my kingdom?” I say with no clear emotion as I take another step from the pine trees.

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 08:48 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Kreed - 06-13-2024, 09:21 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 09:45 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Kreed - 06-13-2024, 10:13 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 11:56 AM