• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm so excited, delighted.
    i scrounge in the dark, digging up old memories of you and me
    The differences in Beqanna had become the new normal and the old normal had become rare. Now it was all about who had a gift different then the rest of the them. One that was more powerful, or more unique, and on rare occasion both. So when the jaguar king stood at the edge of the meadow and watched the bluebird shift into a cobalt blue roan mare, he barely flinched. Instead his lips quirked upwards into a slight smirk. It wasn't every day that a trait presented itself in such a delicate manner. And even more so rarely did it's colors follow afterward.

It wasn't the fact that her trait was so different that had caught the stallions attention, it was the delicacy of it that had caught his eye. It was so very rare to witness delicacy in a land that had been ravaged in the many ways it had in the past century. "Hello," he allows his smirk into a smile as he alerts her to his standing behind her. If she were to look back at the moment, she would notice how the jaguar spots caused a soft orange glow to surround him in the shade of the trees until he stepped out into the sunlight, dimming their glow.

With lighthearted steps he moved up next to her and now the most prominent feature of his own were the graying set of wings tucked carefully at his sides. "I sometimes wish I could do that. Turn into a little bird, rather than have to lug these big things around all day." He lifts his wings slightly in a sort of strange shrug and lets his smile change into a sort of awkward tilt. He was almost grateful at this moment. He had wondered where the awkward side of him had gone in the past year. Ruling a kingdom had seen to strip it of him and he had always liked that little part of himself.

Slowly he steps a bit away from her, turning slightly so as to face her in order to show her he didn't pose a threat. "I'm Demian, are you new around here?" Now that's one typical greeting... He had completely intended to be headed home, but her pretty blue color had been too difficult for him to ignore. Though what harm could it do? To meet a new face and put off going home to attend to his daily duties? No harm had ever come from taking the time to say hello to someone. At least not yet. He meets her gaze, his dark brown eyes searching her own before he looks out at the gathering groups dotting the neutral territory.

"I do apologize if I am bothering you or if I interrupted your waiting for someone. Just figured since you had landed right in front of me that I'd say hello." With a soft chuckle he rolls his shoulders in a slight shrug before glancing back to her.

demian

Messages In This Thread
    I'm so excited, delighted. - by Felinae - 09-19-2015, 04:12 PM
    RE: I'm so excited, delighted. - by demian - 09-19-2015, 08:40 PM
    RE: I'm so excited, delighted. - by Felinae - 09-20-2015, 04:25 AM