• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||
    She has been busy lately.  The scents of Hyaline and Nerine most prevalent upon her.  She had left Taiga nearly a year ago, Sylva even longer, and she had no inklings in going back anytime soon.  Maybe this masks her identity within Loess, or perhaps her care to no be found.  She could twist her disappearance into anything his mind desired, but the heavied weight beginning to extent her sides, would not be so easily explained.

It's not as if she had committed herself to him, her King.  She was simply a body to fill shoes in a kingdom seeking power.  Deep down she believed he knew she was powerful, but how so was more the question.  Best to keep the unknowns on your side anyhow, and she was content on remaining on his side, as long as she got what she wanted...

Paths would cross today, she could not hide forever.  Her golden eyes watched from afar, him scouring the lands for what she was sure was her.  Allowing him to make his rounds and mull over his empty findings entertained her, so she remained still within the dark of night tucked beneath a juniper.  Watching silently until his path bended towards her and she decided to end his search.

Coming to stand within the starlight of a clear spring night, her eyes focused upon him until he turned to her.  A relieved, perhaps frustrated look would befall his features as he recognized the shadow for what is was.  The vampress does not move, does not grin devilishly upon him, only looks up to the cresent moon that hangs low in the sky.  It was the only light she could bask in...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around
      @[Wolfbane] I would say she is heavily pregnant, has been lingering about Hyalines border.  Her visit to Nerine over(though who knows what happens there lol) some time ago.
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Kaurma - 09-25-2018, 03:19 PM