Beqanna
[private] I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Lands (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+----- Forum: Loess (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+----- Thread: [private] I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || (/showthread.php?tid=20774)

Pages: 1 2

I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Wolfbane - 09-14-2018

WOLFBANE

Wolfbane sincerely hopes Kaurma hasn’t forgotten about him because despite not being able to remember why he named her consort, he’s not exactly forgotten her. The only problem is waiting around for the right time to go and actually look for the mahogany devil-woman. He waits impatiently enough for dusk, perched somewhere above the undulating hills and outer craigs of the mix-matched territory, and then when night begins to fall he takes to the crisp air. He’s not entirely sure where she’s been or just what she’s been up to, he just knows the thought of her upsets him enough to actually do something about it.

Flying into the outer river’s berth, somewhere just between Hyaline and Loess land, Bane starts his search. Over the bitter drafts from the sides of the northern mountain, coasting through the northwestern Loess valley before banking south again, and then into the heart of the ever-darkening region he called home. “Her home now too.” The drake considers, hoping to at least find the 'queen' at home in her kingdom. He’d be irked to have to travel into Loess on foot just to engage in a long-overdue chat.

The flicker of a shadow below catches his eye; Wolfbane banks lower to get a closer look, knowing that if it were Kaurma she’d be neither afraid nor hesitant to expose herself to him.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kaurma]

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Kaurma - 09-25-2018

She has been busy lately.  The scents of Hyaline and Nerine most prevalent upon her.  She had left Taiga nearly a year ago, Sylva even longer, and she had no inklings in going back anytime soon.  Maybe this masks her identity within Loess, or perhaps her care to no be found.  She could twist her disappearance into anything his mind desired, but the heavied weight beginning to extent her sides, would not be so easily explained.

It's not as if she had committed herself to him, her King.  She was simply a body to fill shoes in a kingdom seeking power.  Deep down she believed he knew she was powerful, but how so was more the question.  Best to keep the unknowns on your side anyhow, and she was content on remaining on his side, as long as she got what she wanted...

Paths would cross today, she could not hide forever.  Her golden eyes watched from afar, him scouring the lands for what she was sure was her.  Allowing him to make his rounds and mull over his empty findings entertained her, so she remained still within the dark of night tucked beneath a juniper.  Watching silently until his path bended towards her and she decided to end his search.

Coming to stand within the starlight of a clear spring night, her eyes focused upon him until he turned to her.  A relieved, perhaps frustrated look would befall his features as he recognized the shadow for what is was.  The vampress does not move, does not grin devilishly upon him, only looks up to the cresent moon that hangs low in the sky.  It was the only light she could bask in...
Kaurma
What goes around, comes around
  @[Wolfbane] I would say she is heavily pregnant, has been lingering about Hyalines border.  Her visit to Nerine over(though who knows what happens there lol) some time ago.

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Wolfbane - 09-29-2018

WOLFBANE

In an instant upon turning, Wolfbane catches the faint movement and glides overtop the dark mare. His wings cast a broad nighttime shadow, blocking out what little light she gazes up at. Initially he’d been filled with apprehension over this meeting but now, looking down on Kaurma and landing with a soft two-step close by her, Wolfbane only sighs and calls out, “Take a man’s heart and then you disappear with it. Rude.” as he walks comfortably, (rightfully) into her personal space.

He might not remember their discussion over thrones and Queenships, but he certainly remembers her prickly teeth sinking into the barred flesh of his neck.

“How am I supposed to find you when I need you?” Bane ponders aloud, honestly curious because if she was going to stay and be an integral part of Loess, he’d prefer not to play hide-and-seek for hours in the dark. It isn’t until he pauses to glance over her that the realization of her pregnancy strikes him, and then the impish grin and cheeky words vanish. “Maybe you didn’t want to be found.”

Flattened to a slate brown in this late hour, his once olive green eyes flick to catch her attention. He could hardly be upset, (in fact he was almost grateful that she’d been keeping herself busy this way) but it’s hard to disguise the manifold questions in his stare.

Why the secrecy? Why did she even want to be his consort?

@[Kaurma] Ah, got it! Big Grin

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Kaurma - 09-30-2018

It doesn't surprise her that he has been looking for her.  She had been busy lately and keeping to the shadows was kind of her thing.  She would be found when she wished it.

He is all jest and sass as he lands and approaches her.  Lingering a bit to near for her liking but she allows it still.  A defiant smirk creeping upon her features at his remark.  He could not honestly think, she was to believe she had his heart.  A scuff escapes at the thought.  

How am I supposed to find you when I need you?

Her golden eyes meet his as she ponders her answer.  A gentle whispers finds his ears, "You need only whisper my name into the night wind, My King."  An even more devious grin spreads across her lips at the thought of her name whispered from the drakes lips.

She is about to slip down his side, when he questions her wanting to be found.  His usual demeanor fades and leaves a stagnant facade in its place.  His eyes demanded her attention and she gives it willingly.  "I have been busy with Nerine as of lately... Their worthless members visiting without bringing subjects to serve you.  I was only enforcing the terms of the contract..." She smiles slightly again after her explantation had drawn them flat, "I promise, I was on my best behavior."  It was true, she had returned Nalia without so much as a puncture wound.  As for Breckin, only time may tell.

With a starlit twinkle in her eye, she slips down along his side.  The soft edges of his feathered limbs tickled her bulging rib cage.  A question still lingered in her mind, "What did you need of me Wolfbane?" Surely he had not scoured the lands seeking her for no reason.
Kaurma

@[Wolfbane] Wink

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Wolfbane - 10-01-2018

WOLFBANE

Does she know how tempting she is? Probably. Bane can’t think of another mare (yes he can, the ghost of Nerine) who so acutely punches through his defenses with a mere glance. For the first time in his young life, the Lord can feel his careful restraint beginning to slip.

Until she mentions Nerine.

“How about from now on you leave the fine print to me, yea?” He grumbles, softened by her lackluster smile and promise that she’d been on her ‘best behavior’. Makes him wonder what she’s like when she’s naughty. “Easy stud.” The pegasus reminds himself, sighing contentedly as an unseen breeze brought along spots of clouds to snuff out the once starry sky.

There’s something comforting about the way she leans into him, even as he tells himself no. He’s so tired of being good, of holding himself to a higher set of expectations and so methodically the wing she presses into rises to drape softly over her extended belly. Of the women he’s let this close, so far Kaurma is the only one who seems to eagerly desire his affection.

He’s starting to care less and less about what her true intentions are.

“You and I have bigger fish to fry, but for it to work I need a bit of honesty.” He tempts her, smirking in the blue-dark night before lowering his fangs to rake gently over her nearly black fur. “If you can convince me to give you a crown, do you think you can convince others to tell you their secrets?”

@[Kaurma]

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Kaurma - 10-06-2018

She is quick to strike a nerve at the near mention of Nerine.  This causes an elated perk to her mood.  Surely the rumors were true then of the drake and his affinity with the coastal region.  It was a kingdom of strong women so which man wouldn't enjoy their company...

She dismisses the subject as she curls around his hindquarters, allowing his wing to slip slowly from her flesh, and makes her way along his other side.  All the while her mind musing over his purpose for finding her. Honesty.  The idea rises her brow and slows her movement to a still -beside his shoulder- as he continues.  The gold of her eyes dim, as the starry skies are choked out by the impending storm rolling in from the western coast.  Secrets.  The very thought of such things causes her to flash him a toothy grin.  She had many secrets.

Again, she motions forwards but this time her blackened muzzle reaches for his golden hide.  Trailing along his neck as she proceeds at a leisurely pace.  An occasional stray of indigo mane falling in her wake while she brushes past it.  When she has run out of flesh and the silence has lingered long enough, she quiets beside him and denies the allegations, "Who says I forced you to do anything?"  A wicked grin curls the edges of her soft lips.  He wanted honesty but did he think it came freely?  Of course she could force words from others lips, but there was always a cost. "If I were to say yes, what is in it for me?"  He may find she is not so easily bought and perhaps he wished for such a challenge...
Kaurma

@[Wolfbane] she is sooo her mother lol

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Wolfbane - 10-07-2018

WOLFBANE

Kaurma was positively wicked, and she knew it just as a newborn foal knew to instinctually run from predators. The only thing is, Wolfbane doesn’t consider himself prey or predator. He’s not sure what the sultry cat thinks he is either, watching from the corner of one eye as she presses herself with wanton energy against his sides and back. She gives him an idea, sliding the curve of her inky lips up his exposed neck, just where the stiff bristles of his pale mane met hard, muscled flesh - a solid idea of what she considered him to be.

“I didn’t put up much of a fight, did I?” Bane agrees, smirking. He likes that she keeps things relatively clear: it helped to keep himself focused when he’d otherwise forget. At first he tilts one gold-coin cheek to the side, pulling the tendons in his neck forward until the thick cord of his jugular vein pushes eagerly against the surface of his skin. At their initial meeting she’d fed from him (Bane thinks this might be something she needs, or desires) and he’s more than willing to keep the vampress full on kingsblood.

His voice lowers, each ear tilting back to hear her since his vision was cast away into the dark recesses of Loess. “This time though, if you don’t feel willing to help out, I might put up a battle you’re not prepared for.” The Lord threatens, one octave above a hiss.

He’ll never be able to explain how she managed to worm her way in as his crowned consort though he knows well enough his anger is justified.

Kaurma rolled the dice and came up lucky, but even great luck never lasts forever. Without a willingness to comply he couldn’t find any honest reason for her to remain in Loess, and even if other kingdoms fashioned themselves as sanctuaries this one didn’t, which meant it wasn’t above his interests to banish her from the territory.

“You and I both know you’re an asset, Kaurma. I just think that you’re forgetting you still owe me for whatever magic shenanigans you’ve been working behind the scenes.” He mutters, calmer now. “Besides, what more could you possibly want?!”

@[Kaurma] she really is lmao

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Kaurma - 10-07-2018

She can feel the rhythmic pulse of life beneath his skin as she drags her velvet maw along the stretched tendons of muscles.  The hunger begins to burn her insides like a flame to delicate tissues -like sunlight to her flesh.  It twists her mind into the deepest parts of its darkness.  Wishing for nothing more than to puncture the vein and spill the liquid to fill her belly.  If he hadn't corrupted her thoughts with business, she may have acted more quickly with her instincts to feed.  He had come to her with purpose and she was content -for the moment- on what it was in its entirety.

A battle, she cackles softly at his threats.  She was not afraid of him, no more than he of her.  This fact causes her movement to lead her off a pace or two from him and back towards the shadows of which she came.  Losing patience quickly for games of wit and pride.  She had others things to attend to.  Specifically a child that was due any moment.

Asset. 

It was the word that halted her steps and bended her ear.  Her back, so clearly turned to him, quivers from the nights chill.  He asks what she could possibly want.  What more could he give?  There is only one thing she does not have and cannot compulse to be given, "Daylight."  She states simply and crystal clear as day itself.  Her body turns to face him, so he may know she is serious, "I wish to be unrestricted to the stretch of shadow or cloak of night."  He may not know this truth but it would make sense now that he hears it, "I can only be found  within the darkness because I cannot touch the sunlight.  Promise to free me of this curse and I will do whatever is asked of me."  To him, walking in daylight was of no thought, but to her it plagued her every moment come morning.  Would she burn because of one misstep?...
Kaurma

@[Wolfbane] well that got deep :|

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Wolfbane - 10-11-2018

WOLFBANE

Bane loses her for a moment. The closer they come to honesty the harder she pushes against it and he doesn’t blame her. His methods of extraction could be just as irritating as hers seemed to be. Threatening Kaurma was, in his mind, on the same level as her mysterious gift for forcing an unwilling servant into work. So her walking away gains no resulting reaction from the shadowy stallion, only a glance in the direction of her retreating form. Loess didn’t need brood mares or barter foals. They needed horses that could shut up and show out.

Kaurma was free to walk away from it just as much as she’d been free to engage in it.

But instead she speaks up. Wolfbane can’t see her expression, though he hears the word and stays quiet until the wraith-like mare confronts him face-to-face again. “I’m not a God, or a magician.” He answers in short terms, eyeing her with flat emotion, “However, what you’re asking isn’t impossible.” The drake laments after a short break. An inky silhouette, the Lord edges close to her again. He won’t presume to touch her, not while clarity regains control of his sense, still a hint of empathy softens his tone.

“I promise to help you find a method, but only if it comes at a personal cost to myself. I won’t involve anyone else just to give you freedom.” He warns her gently, “Would that be up to your standards?” Bane teases at last, grateful for the vampress revealing her weakness when he least expected it.

@[Kaurma] Loess therapy session lol

RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - Kaurma - 10-14-2018

There is no mischievous smirk to find her dark lips.  No hint of entertainment in her eyes when she tells him of her fears.  Her weakness.  As if finding some middle ground -a deeper understanding- his voice has no playful tone as characteristic for the male.  She had not forced his hand in the matter, wanting pure honesty from him as he had from her.  So she gives it and in return receives a truthful answer.  

She knew he held no grander power, but he was resourceful, and even the promise of trial sated her for now.  He comes near and in turn she moves closer to him.  Finding herself not more than a reach away.  His truths presented and her acceptance asked, she mulls quietly.  Soon an impish grin twists the edges of her maw, "I suppose I can accept that." 

Her golden eyes seek to find the smirk she is sure to find christened on the drakes face.  He was not one to hold a facade of seriousness for long and his tone had suggested its fleeting appearance.  "Now what is it you need help with exactly?"  A much larger grin reveals the glistening white fangs of the vampress...
Kaurma

@[Wolfbane] baha