• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not all Good Things are Bad; Kagerus, any

A little breeze goes a long way

Tons of things she did, and had on her mind indeed. Ilma grinned sheepishly, found guilty as charged if you please. She listened to Kagerus, explaining Hyaline was a but too quiet for er taste and Ilma smiled. ”At least you and I are going to i crease our numbers I would thi k.” she chuckled. She nodded at the latest question asked, yes, blessed was a word to describe it. ”I er, let myself go; but I doubt I’ll see the father anytime soon. He’s not the type to linger, I’m afraid.” she sighs; Ashhal was too much roaming around for anything like a family life. She knew that back then, but at the moment she had not cared. ”But no worries about foals that won’t be here too soon, hmm? I’m sure if anything happens, either of us could care for the other’s baby. And Solace is still around, also.” she ensured; a subtle way to tell Kagerus that should she die in childbirth like she had said at the Games was predicted, the child would have love and be told about their mother. Although Ilma believed that there possibly was a way somehow, still. No reason to despair about things that lay in the future.

”What about yours? What’s the story there?” she wonders. She somehow had not thought to find Kagerus pregnant, but here she was, so Ilma was curious. Kag could make this as short or long a story as she wanted, depending on how much she wanted to share at the moment.

@[Kagerus]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all Good Things are Bad; Kagerus, any - by Ilma - 03-16-2018, 05:08 PM