• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i was a heavy heart to carry; ruinam

winter wonderland

He had used the past few weeks to recuperate, a sort of holiday among his own home and family, taking time to think over everything that had happened, making sure he stuck to making rational decisions.
    The stallion lays quietly on the shoreline, sea water gently surging against his white hide, sweeping away the sand below him, slowly but surely taking him toward the ocean.

His companion is the one that alerts him of new movement on the other side of the island, someone both of them did not know.
    Ruinam stands up with a heavy puff of air escaping his lungs, stretching his legs as he takes a step forward, a sorrowful look in his eyes as he looks toward his companion, knowing that soon they would have to go their separate ways.
    The ivory-white male slithers through the thick jungle overgrowth, his body carrying him melodically along the many paths that have been created by horses that lived here previously, routes toward watering holes and popular feedings spots that had been meticulously carved through a great deal of time and effort.

The scent of the stranger horse quickly stands out against the soft jungle undertones, a lightly volcanic aroma portrayed against a thick accent of salty ocean and thick greenery.
    It had been quite a while since the resort had any visitors, so the stallion approaches with a little caution this time as the horse comes into view, his crimson-red eyes lighting up as he halts a few meters away.
    "Hello there, my name is Ruinam," he says welcomingly, dipping his head gently in greeting "How can I help you today?" he asks, his companion animal joining his side as he usually does.

Ruinam
    @[vulgaris] sorry to make you wait!
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i was a heavy heart to carry; ruinam - by Ruinam - 09-04-2019, 05:00 PM