• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||
    She can feel the rhythmic pulse of life beneath his skin as she drags her velvet maw along the stretched tendons of muscles.  The hunger begins to burn her insides like a flame to delicate tissues -like sunlight to her flesh.  It twists her mind into the deepest parts of its darkness.  Wishing for nothing more than to puncture the vein and spill the liquid to fill her belly.  If he hadn't corrupted her thoughts with business, she may have acted more quickly with her instincts to feed.  He had come to her with purpose and she was content -for the moment- on what it was in its entirety.

A battle, she cackles softly at his threats.  She was not afraid of him, no more than he of her.  This fact causes her movement to lead her off a pace or two from him and back towards the shadows of which she came.  Losing patience quickly for games of wit and pride.  She had others things to attend to.  Specifically a child that was due any moment.

Asset. 

It was the word that halted her steps and bended her ear.  Her back, so clearly turned to him, quivers from the nights chill.  He asks what she could possibly want.  What more could he give?  There is only one thing she does not have and cannot compulse to be given, "Daylight."  She states simply and crystal clear as day itself.  Her body turns to face him, so he may know she is serious, "I wish to be unrestricted to the stretch of shadow or cloak of night."  He may not know this truth but it would make sense now that he hears it, "I can only be found  within the darkness because I cannot touch the sunlight.  Promise to free me of this curse and I will do whatever is asked of me."  To him, walking in daylight was of no thought, but to her it plagued her every moment come morning.  Would she burn because of one misstep?...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Wolfbane] well that got deep :|
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Kaurma - 10-07-2018, 06:27 PM