• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||

WOLFBANE

Kaurma was positively wicked, and she knew it just as a newborn foal knew to instinctually run from predators. The only thing is, Wolfbane doesn’t consider himself prey or predator. He’s not sure what the sultry cat thinks he is either, watching from the corner of one eye as she presses herself with wanton energy against his sides and back. She gives him an idea, sliding the curve of her inky lips up his exposed neck, just where the stiff bristles of his pale mane met hard, muscled flesh - a solid idea of what she considered him to be.

“I didn’t put up much of a fight, did I?” Bane agrees, smirking. He likes that she keeps things relatively clear: it helped to keep himself focused when he’d otherwise forget. At first he tilts one gold-coin cheek to the side, pulling the tendons in his neck forward until the thick cord of his jugular vein pushes eagerly against the surface of his skin. At their initial meeting she’d fed from him (Bane thinks this might be something she needs, or desires) and he’s more than willing to keep the vampress full on kingsblood.

His voice lowers, each ear tilting back to hear her since his vision was cast away into the dark recesses of Loess. “This time though, if you don’t feel willing to help out, I might put up a battle you’re not prepared for.” The Lord threatens, one octave above a hiss.

He’ll never be able to explain how she managed to worm her way in as his crowned consort though he knows well enough his anger is justified.

Kaurma rolled the dice and came up lucky, but even great luck never lasts forever. Without a willingness to comply he couldn’t find any honest reason for her to remain in Loess, and even if other kingdoms fashioned themselves as sanctuaries this one didn’t, which meant it wasn’t above his interests to banish her from the territory.

“You and I both know you’re an asset, Kaurma. I just think that you’re forgetting you still owe me for whatever magic shenanigans you’ve been working behind the scenes.” He mutters, calmer now. “Besides, what more could you possibly want?!”

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kaurma] she really is lmao
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Wolfbane - 10-07-2018, 11:17 AM