• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||

WOLFBANE

In an instant upon turning, Wolfbane catches the faint movement and glides overtop the dark mare. His wings cast a broad nighttime shadow, blocking out what little light she gazes up at. Initially he’d been filled with apprehension over this meeting but now, looking down on Kaurma and landing with a soft two-step close by her, Wolfbane only sighs and calls out, “Take a man’s heart and then you disappear with it. Rude.” as he walks comfortably, (rightfully) into her personal space.

He might not remember their discussion over thrones and Queenships, but he certainly remembers her prickly teeth sinking into the barred flesh of his neck.

“How am I supposed to find you when I need you?” Bane ponders aloud, honestly curious because if she was going to stay and be an integral part of Loess, he’d prefer not to play hide-and-seek for hours in the dark. It isn’t until he pauses to glance over her that the realization of her pregnancy strikes him, and then the impish grin and cheeky words vanish. “Maybe you didn’t want to be found.”

Flattened to a slate brown in this late hour, his once olive green eyes flick to catch her attention. He could hardly be upset, (in fact he was almost grateful that she’d been keeping herself busy this way) but it’s hard to disguise the manifold questions in his stare.

Why the secrecy? Why did she even want to be his consort?

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kaurma] Ah, got it! Big Grin
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Wolfbane - 09-29-2018, 08:14 AM