• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not all Good Things are Bad; Kagerus, any

A little breeze goes a long way

The white mare's wings hang perhaps a bit lower than they normally would have - it's an instinctive reaction almost, to cradle her little one. They are not yet big enough to feel the movements; but Ilma knows that she feels different, and she also knows that the timing was probably just right. Perhaps a hormonal influence is the main excuse for her day in the meadow with Ashhal, although truth be told she might just fall again and again if there was such a chance meeting once, twice, or many times more.

Kagerus is a fraction of a second late to respond; perhaps she was lost in thought. Ilma knows her secret now; but only because she admitted to the Games as well. Not because Kagerus had wanted to tell her, but because she was forced to. It's no wonder that she evades the subject, and the greeting continues in a more general question.

The once-cremello, now purely white mare gleams. "I'm good. I met some new equines, here and also in the Meadow. But one of them... and I've been recruiting a little... though I feel like I have not yet seen all of Hyaline or all of it's members. So I best get to know the current members before spring." she stumbles over the words, she has too many things to tell Kagerus and her priorities are a little jumbled. A bit unlike how she usually is, if that's a subtle giveaway, but it could be forgiven. She hasn't spoken to Kagerus much, because she has been competing in the Alliance.

Her tail swishes back and forth in the cold air, an act that shows her eagerness to act, to tell, to do anything, but that she doesn't exactly know how or where to start. It feels like next spring will be some kind of deadline, because she doubts that for the first year she will be moving around as much as she has the last couple of months, if there's a foal to look after.

@[Kagerus]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all Good Things are Bad; Kagerus, any - by Ilma - 03-09-2018, 04:35 PM