• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any

Intense eyes were felt upon her.  Like a sixth sense she could feel it burning at her hide.  Her eyes had long left his glare upon her as they shifted nervously.  Mindless chatter spilling from her lips as she wasn't sure what else to do.  The deeper of the pond at her back and him in front of her cut off any escape route.  Even though she was twice his age and size she felt helpless to escape.  As she spoke of her homeland his glare lightened but with demanding force wished her to lead him there.  There was nothing great about her homeland... Not to her at least.  Besides the ocean it was pretty bland.  Full of torture and turmoil.  Wicked creatures of all shapes and sizes.  He'd fit in just fine...

Her eyes lifted to meet his as she spoke softly, "Sure, If you wish." Taking a cautious step forward, then another.  His rage had subsided for the moment and she wasn't about to step on any hooves.  She headed west.  The journey long.  Through the forests of Tagia and Sylva, across the mountain range that separated the bright canopies from the dust and ash...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

OOC: I can start a new thread in Pangea Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Azazelle - 04-22-2017, 10:29 PM