• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any

It only makes sense that a child born of the water would possess a water gift.  Still watching the droplets gather at her sides in amusement.  The way they swirl about her and gather into formation.  She can feel the weight upon her shoulders as they grow out from her sides.  Experimenting slightly she tests her control of them.  Bringing them forwards than back to make out their purpose...

Her muse was short lived though as words were hissed to her.  Ebony tipped ears pressed tightly to her skull.  Dark eyes glared upon him as he shouted and bounded forwards.  Thrashing through the waters, snarling and hissing hatred at her.  His?  How was the water his?  Her eyes narrowed upon him as he reached for her.  Canines snapping at the water upon her.  The water parted at his attempted bites but filled back in upon the disruption leaving.  It was all she had to keep from snickering.  He wanted it back huh?... "Here... Take it!" as she spoke she flung the wing of water into his face.  Drenching the boy in 'his water'...

Looking down upon his soaked body she chuckled in her accomplishment.  She was kind typically but she wasn't no push over.  Waiting for his next hasty move if he should have one.  A snark grin settled across her ebony dipped lips...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Ooc: no problem Smile I'll play along to anything.  I don't take attacks on fake ponies personal Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Azazelle - 04-18-2017, 07:43 AM