• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any

Life in Pangea was simple.  There were no laws, no rules, no restrictions.  Your mission was quite easy.  Bring forth blood thirsty soldiers or kill.  Simple... Right?  Hardly.  To find such a soul that harbored that kind of evil was far and few in between.  To find prey... Well that was even harder.  Her brother had that natural instinct, to kill.  He had a soft spot though for her.  His moldable sister, kind hearted and compliant.  She wished to please him and he relished in that.  Though today she had strayed from his side but she grew bored.  She lacked purposed.  Maybe recruiting was her calling... Or perhaps luring... 

As the cool water lapped against her knees she watched the colt vigilantly.  Noting his unique color.  Her brother had similar markings but not of these hues.  Only a yearling herself she couldn't fend off much of an attack if one should come but he wasn't an adult so her chances were growing.  Studying him for a moment more she hadn't moved.  His lips curled as he snarled at her What?!  Taken aback by the sharp words her eyes shifted and fell upon the water.  Her heart raced in her chest as her instincts took hold.  Taking a deep breath she tried to settle it...

Piercing gaze was felt upon her as he stood there.  She looked up slightly to see if he had moved closer or not.  He hadn't so she was put to ease that he didn't want to fight.  "I didn't mean to bother you,"  her words too soft and kind.  She looked away again as she noticed droplets of water rising from the pond.  They seemed to gather with purpose around her.  Growing and morphing together at her sides.  An occasional stray falling upon her dark coat.  Nares flared as a deep exhale was expelled from her chest in confusion.  Her neck arched as her eyes danced from one drop to the next, following them from their source to the form they were taking by her sides.  Thoughts wondered inquisitively about what was happening around her...

She had nearly forgotten about the colt watching her from the shoreline.  Glancing back in his direction to see his expression and to confirm that she wasn't seeing things.  She could feel the cool water gathered at her sides.  As if they had become part of her.  "What's happening?" The question asked loud enough to be heard but not directed to him for an answer.  Cause honestly how would he know... 

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Azazelle - 04-17-2017, 12:43 AM