• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any

Leaving Pangea was a new endeavor for her.  She had been born from the oceans waves there and had yet to venture further.  Always remaining under the watch of her twin brother he didn't allow her much room to wander off.  Today though she slipped away quickly and quietly to explore...

As she walked she thought and before long she was lost in it.  Thoughts of her brother and the only other equine she had met in the wastelands of their home.  The stench of sea salt and death always abundant.  More than that of actual foilage.  The land seemed to feed off the suffering of others.  It suited her brother but she had yet to indulge in that way of life...

Not realizing how far she'd actually traveled but it must have been a ways.  The sun was lower in the sky's and her throat had dried.  She had always been drawn to water and could easily sense its presence.  Granite form moved effortlessly across the terrain towards the scent of it.  Soon she came upon the shores of a small pond.  It's surface rippled as she approached then fell quiet.  Cautiously she neared thinking maybe she had disturbed something within it's confines...

She had rested at it's banks for a moment more and when nothing stirred she lowered her muzzle to drink the cool refreshing liquid.  It soothed her throat and filled her belly.  Her ears and eyes scanning for danger as she sipped.  The walk had been long and Pangea did not offer much of a source like this.  It's ponds typically scum.  Her thoughts brought her forelimbs to step forward into the waters as hind limbs followed.  Adjusting her weight upon each hoof as she sank slightly into the mucky bottom.  Just as she settled a dark figure was seen lingering.  She turned to face whatever it was, if it should approach at least her back wasn't to it...  

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Azazelle - 04-14-2017, 10:44 AM