• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Trade-[Sirana,Gyps,Phaedrus,Besra,Anahi]
    Archam

Archam couldn't believe it was two years already, it seemed like he and Anahi just had Sirana. The travels from the cobblestone to the meadow was rather silent, it couldn't have been easy for Sirana or Anahi to have to say goodbye to each other. He led them and kept his eyes out for Phaedrus, he barely saw the stallion since there agreement and was curious if he would remember to come to finish the trade they agreed on. He was interested to see Besra, and even more interested to see the foal they produced for the trade. 

A sigh slipped past his lips as they entered the meadow, he turned to look at Anahi and Sirana gently nuzzling Anahis neck. Reassuring the mare that there daughter would be okay She is strong, she can handle herself he turned to look at Sirana You will make the Dale proud of your accomplishment He smiled, knowing his daughter was strong and could accomplish anything that she desired.

He broke past the group and moved into the heart of the meadow, impossible to miss. He scanned out the horizon, he did not see the stallion or the blue mare, but there was plenty of others chattering about. His heart beat with anxiety, he did this for the herd but didn't know just how much it would hurt to let his daughter go.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Sirana]
    @[Anahi]
    @[Phaedrus]
    @[Gyps]
    @[Besra]

OOC: I know its just shy of August but I wanted to get this up so that I can still kill off Archam later this month.
    Anahi knew she had to be strong, for her daughter, for her other children, but the mare could literally feel her heart breaking. As the trio of Anahi, Archam, and their daughter, Sirana, made their way to the Meadow a couple hours walk outside the Cobblestone territory, it took every bit of the mare's strength to withhold her true emotions. She kept glancing back at her daughter, at the proud filly who was carrying herself with the same strength both of her parents possessed.

Sirana had grown into a fine young filly. A couple months shy of three years, she had nearly attained her full height. Her coat had lightened considerably, almost a dead match for Anahi's. Her mane and tail still looked black in certain light, but also had streaks and patches of rusty red, a trait probably inherited from Archam's side, with his roan coloring.

Archam was the first to stop once they'd reached the meeting spot inside the meadow. He turned to look at his daughter and Anahi before nuzzling the champagne mare's neck, a silent sign of reassurance. He spoke of Sirana's strength, that she would be able to handle herself while living with Phaedrus' herd as the newest member.

Anahi didn't doubt the stallion's words. Sirana was a strong filly, having been taught to use her words by her dam and Ashara, and her teeth and hooves by Raxa and Nitika, two of Anahi's friends. Yet, still, with that knowledge, Anahi found it hard that soon, she would soon lose the first foal she'd had after the stillborn.

Even today, she could feel the ache in her belly from when she'd lost the foal. Her heart no longer had a hole, but was still wounded, bleeding from the loss of her first child. Sirana had helped to heal the ache, along with her siblings, Eiria and Nerius. Anahi could not be more grateful from the support she'd received from all three of her children since they'd come into this world. Nerius seemed surprisingly wise and smart for his age, and he had only just recently left his dam's milk.

Anahi watched Archam move away before she turned to face her daughter, a solemn look hidden behind her brown eyes, "I won't lie and say I know how you feel Sirana, because I don't. All I can say is that your father is right; you will do fine out there. You're strong, you'll be able to handle yourself, and if you can't, you know how to fight. I'll try to visit if I can, and if not I, I'll send Eiria and Nerius, once he's old enough, to check on you, okay?"

The light that shines so bright

Just saying that she was angry wouldn’t do her current mood justice. She is angry, oh so angry, but she cannot say how humiliated, betrayed and hurt she feels. It had only been just a few days, maybe a week, ago that she had learned of this deal that was been made. Heck, the thought of been given away even before she had been conceived made her blood boil. Gyps simply couldn’t believe that her so loving parents – which she had truly adored until she had learned the truth – had only ‘made’ her so her mother could escape from this one stallion. She was no more than a tool, something at their disposal and there was literary nothing that she could do to change her fate.

Today was the godforsaken day that her parents would give her away. Starting today she would have to live with a stranger and who could probably do whatever he wanted. After all, she was nothing more than a toy, something to play with before being tossed away. Right now Gyps didn’t really care how her father wanted them to approach the other family and instead of sticking close to her parents she had chosen to fly. If Phaedrus wanted he could join her, she simply wasn’t able to outrun her father, but she would make sure that her whole appearance was everything but friendly. She wanted all of them to know how she disliked this deal. Oh yes, she would surely do whatever her parents wanted her to do, she would go with him, but the deal didn’t include her being nice.

She circles around them a few times, noticing that she arrived before her parents. Gyps doesn’t want to be the first to confront them, but after 4 more rounds though the sky she decants to the ground. Not near to them, instead she lands quite far away, not yet wanting to gain their attention. She clearly took after both her parents – Phaedrus’ wings and navy blue mane and Besra’s sky blue tail – and this Archam would probably notice her right away.

Gyps

Phaedrus x Besra